Create An Irresistible & Unforgettable Brand
Module 7 (Branding) - Branding Basics - Logo
- What makes a good logo?
- What types of logo can you have?
- How much should you pay for a logo?
- Is it bad to change a logo?
- What questions should you ask before commissioning a logo?
- Where can you get a logo designed?
- Do you have to trademark a logo?
Module 8 (Branding) - Branding Basics - Tone
- What is a corporate tone?
- What sort of tone will win you fans in your product business?
Module 9 (Branding) - Branding Basics - Slogan
- Why do you need a corporate slogan?
- 7 Rules for writing a killer slogan
- How to come up with a fabulous slogan
Module 10 (Branding) - Advanced Branding Concepts - Color
- The golden rules for choosing brand colors
- What do different colors say to your fans?
- Color negatives!
- How to use color to convert more website customers
Module 11 (Branding) - Advanced Branding Concepts - Pattern
- What is a brand pattern?
- What makes a good brand pattern?
- How can you get a brand pattern made?
- How long does it take to get a brand pattern made?
- How to make your own brand designs
- Where should you use a brand pattern?
- What are the long-run benefits of having a brand pattern?
Module 12 (Branding) - Advanced Branding Concepts - Scent
- What is a brand scent?
- Why is a brand scent essential
- When should you use your brand scent?
- How do you get a brand scent made?
Module 13 (Branding) - Advanced Branding Concepts - Tune
- What is a brand tune?
- How can you make your own tune?
- How can you get a tune made for you?
- When and where should you use your tune?
- The 3 golden rules of choosing a tune
Module 14 (Branding) - Advanced Branding Concepts - Consistency
- What is brand consistency?
- Why is it important?
- How do fans and prospects get exposed to your brand?
- 7 long run benefit of brand consistency?